Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thanks Bob!

So on last night's BL show, Bob challenged his team to see who could run the farthest in 3 minutes. The winner got to have a banana fudge sundae with him. I knew there was a catch...just like they did. So anyway, it turns out it was the Jello Sugar-Free variety with cool whip on top. Well, I'm not a BIG pudding girl...but the thought of having something "naughty" and only spending 60-80 calories was very enticing for me. So, I went to Wal-Mart and got me some. I decided on the Dark Tuxedo Chocolate kind and I got the Lite Cool Whip.
Oh. My. Gosh!
I don't know if it was the build up of anticipation I had or the fact that I was SUPER hungry or what...but that was like HEAVEN in my mouth. Despite that I bought $128 worth of groceries, I came right in (before unloading the groceries!!) and opened one up, sprayed on my cool whip (which by the way only has 15 cal. / 2 tbsp.) and enjoyed every second of it. Thankfully Grant didn't notice the pudding all over my chin and nose from me trying to stick my tongue in the container to get every last lick!! ha ha
It's a bummer that this pudding is so expensive though. It was $2.78 for a 6-pack and then 1.98 for the Cool Whip. I figure that comes out to about 50-75 cents per serving depending on how much cool whip you use. I only used about 1 tbsp. on mine--but will probably put more next time. Anyway, just wanted to give my "2 thumbs up" on this little delicacy found in the refridgerated isle!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

yep - those are some tasty little snacks!

KC said...

Woo-Hoo! LOVE LOVE LOVE Jello Sugar Free Pudding!
I buy the sugar free instant package, and mix it with milk. One small box makes four perfect servings (I pour it into my little Pampered Chef Prep-Bowls that have the little lids...it's the perfect size). My favorites are the "Cheesecake" flavor, and the "Butterscotch" flavor. It's really cheap to. Only 88cents for the box, and then of course 2 cups of milk (but we always have milk in the fridge). What a GREAT dessert! Love it!!!

Stewbphoto said...

Great idea... got to get your fix. For me that is Skinny Cow Fudge Pops. I'll try this but I usually make my own because I like to mix in a little protein powder for a late snack.