Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The BL trash talk

Okay how many of you were asking yourselves this on Tuesday night: "WHAT was AMY smoking?" Can you BeLiEvE she voted Coleen off instead of Vicky? I mean..I was just completely and utterly flabbergasted. The ONLY explantion I can come up with is that maybe she thought her 8 pound weight loss was fueled by the tension going on with Vicky and she wanted to see if it would work another week....!!?????? I dont know--but nix the hug I was wanting to jump through the screen and give Amy for last weeks elimination--now I want to give her a big slap and say WAKE UP!! Vicky is nothing but evil and doesn't care about anyone as much as herself (not even her kids or her husband!) Grrrrr.....
Anyway, I had to get my 2 cents in. I feel better now! :o)

2 comments:

KC said...

OK, I just finished watching it...it was so sad to see Coleen be the one to go home. I was also hoping that Amy would vote to send Vicki home, but I had a strange feeling that she wouldn't...because of fear of what BOB would say! I do think Coleen is actually a bigger threat then Vicki though, as far as becoming the Biggest Loser.
But I'd much rather watch Coleen on the show, than EVIL/UGLY Vicki....

Kate said...

true, Colleen was the bigger threat. What ticks me off is how greedy Vicki was a few weeks back - wanting her and her hubby to win both BL and the BL At-Home challenges - $300,000 big ones. Crap - now this just brings her one step closer. Kudos to Colleen and all her hard work; she looks amazing and she's still got quite a few weeks to go!