Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Insanity Day 2--i'm BEAT

So, like I mentioned in my last post, I am teaching a Boot Camp class (a LOT like the Insanity workouts) at the gym on Tuesdays now. The class before mine is Core--which is mostly weights so I do that too--to get in some weight-training.
So...after 1 1/2 hours of HARD WORK at the gym, I came home in my soaking wet clothes and attempted to do my 39 minutes of Insantiy Cardio Core & Resistance.
O!
M!
G!
That was sooooo hard. If it wasn't for knowing that you guys are going to hold me accountable...I might not have done it. But I did it....taking several breaks making it more of an hour than 39 minutes...but nevertheless...got'er done! Whew!
Now my whole body is sore and achy and I feel completely BEAT! {{Big Sigh}}
Whatever...no pain, no gain right? I'll be thanking myself for this in a couple of months! :o)

3 comments:

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

But doesn't hurt so good?!

Will said...

I am on day 2 on INSANITY. First time doing it and it is definitely Insane.

Lori Allberry said...

I am SO PROUD of you girl!
I can't imagine doing all of that!

Woot Woot! Go Jen!!! =)

♥Lori