Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Sneaks! Woot-Woot

Only my fellow fitness enthusiasts would appreciate a post like this! After months of needing (literally--my other shoes are falling apart) new tennis shoes, I finally got some and I love them! (or at least I think I do!) I haven't actually worn them yet....but I have this same pair in turqoise and they are the bomb, so I'm sure these new (CUTE!) pink ones will be just as fabulous!
They are the Asics Gel-Kayano 15 in white/carbon/orchid. Original price $139.99 and after all my sales, discounts, coupons and gift cards, I paid $50! YAY! I can't wait to wear them tonight during P90X Shoulders & Arms!

3 comments:

Lori Allberry said...

Those are very cute shoes! I hope they feel great as you work out! =)

Good job you bargain shopper!

KC said...

I don't know how I missed this post. I love those pink shoes. I have a pair of Pink Saucony running shoes, and I LOVE them! :) Something about the color pink just makes me feel prettier..which helps when your red faced and dripping with sweat! LOL!

Rene' said...

love them, so cute!