Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

OMG! I'm so excited...

I just got up and came to my desk to check my e-mails before I begin my work for today for the dr. office and to my surprise and excitement...I had an e-mail from Gap saying that they are joining up with Athleta! Now we'll be able to use our Gap or Old Navy card to buy Athleta stuff, as well as use our Gap and Old Navy coupons (unless otherwise stated) on Athleta gear! That is GOOD NEWS for me because I am a frequent shopper at Gap and recieve gift cards, reward cards and coupons from them pretty regularly. Now I might finally be able to get that swimsuit that I've been wanting from Athleta because right now I have a $20 reward card in my purse as well as several 20% off coupons! Hooray!
Just a little disclaimer to those of you who don't know me and don't know what I'm talking about:
Athleta is an amazing brand of clothes/activewear/swimwear for ATHLETIC women--thus the name Athleta. I did a whole post about them a while back because I just love their stuff. It's designed to keep "things" in place. I've always hated a swimsuit that lets me fall out of it if I jump.
Also, I want to disclose the fact that yes, I do have a credit card to both Gap and Old Navy. I do use them regularly to rack up reward points and coupons but I have never, ever carried a balance on them. I only spend on them what I know I can repay when the bill gets there. So don't worry about me going into debt. I'm a wise shopper/spender!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, I'm excited about this! I checked out the site when you wrote about it, love the swimsuits!!

Kim said...

Yes! I love Athleta, too!!!

Jade said...

This is so crazy how we like and do so many of the same things - I have a few Athleta catalogs and LOVE their clothes!! I actually cut out several of the models for my image board when I first started my journey :)

Anonymous said...

HI, I casually found your blog while google-ing the Oxy magazine 21 days diet - lose 10 lbs. I wanted to ask you if it actually worked? I would like to lose some weight and plan on following it but I am very skeptical about it, please let me know, my email address is jonesaz123@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Kate said...

ok lady . . . . . it's like day 110 :) where you at?