Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bring the Heat

One of my fit-buds, Michelle, started a little thingy called Operation Fat Blaster. While I don't really have time to add "another thing" to my list of to-do items, I couldn't resist joining up with her on this. Our first mission is to introduce ourselves. Well, I just can't see writing up a whole post about me when it's already here for all to see and read. If you wanna know more about me--just read my blog and if you still can't get enough (HA HA) you can check out my other blog. Either way, check out this site to join Operation Fat Blaster or to see what we're up to.

No comments: