Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

R2-Day 14

I'm awarding myself the Outstanding Achievement Award for today! I have accomplished SO much in the 14 hours that I have been awake--I'm sure I must have set some sort of record! ha ha
I got up at 6, pulled the sheets off my bed and stuck them in the washer. Came to my desk and did about 30 minutes worth of work for the dr. office before I headed to the kitchen to make our breakfast (egg white scramble, turkey bacon, WW toast) and Matt and Brooklyn's lunches. Next it was back to the office for another half hour to complete the file I had started earlier. Next I took Brooklyn to school and came home and then started on the 2nd file I had to do for the Dr. Office. Amazingly, Grant kept busy beside me the whole time coloring so I got #2 done. Then it was up for a bit to clean up the kitchen, make the bed and have lunch (mexi-salad and a left-over peice of pear cake!) Then gave Grant a quick bath and dropped him off at school. Got back home, scooped dog poop, cleaned up all million of the toys in the backyard and got out the pushmower. Push-mowed the front and back and side yards (had to dump the grass catch 8 times!!) Then I hopped on the riding mower and mowed the rest of the acreage. It was then 3:oo and time to go get the kids from school. Stopped off at the library and rented Mistaken Identity to read on our trip on Thursday and headed home to do a little more mowing and then inside to do another file for the Dr. office. I completed 3 files today for the Dr. office ...which is 3 days worth of work!! Yay! Now I am ALL caught up! After that, Matt got home from work and we did Cardio X before I ran off to the shower. Then it was time to cook dinner (baked tilapia, brown rice, veggies and salad). Cleaned up kitchen and then came in here to order another tub of the P90X Recovery Drink. I don't drink it but Matt does. Anyway...and now here I am! Whew! And crazy as it is, I actually don't feel tired at ALL! Next up is homework time with Brooklyn and then off to bed I shall go--tired or not. I am going to try to go into town tomorrow and do all our last minute running before we leave for vacation on Thursday. Hope ya'll are having a good week!
ONLY ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL BIGGEST LOSER STARTS AGAIN!!! TUE, SEPT 16!! YAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like quite a day! Good for you, I love staying busy...

Where are you going on your vacation and for how long?

Biggest Loser! Yeah! One of my Fav's...

home4mk said...

we did it! we purchased p90x! it should arrive in 5-7 days! so how hard are the meal plans in the nutrition guide? any pointers!?
we are so excited!!

Sheri said...

A patient told me yesterday that he and his wife have been doing P90X for the last 8 months and they love it! He couldn't say enough about it and he looked really good. He said it really kicked his butt! I couldn't remember where I had heard about P90X and then "click" I remembered....It's obviously working for you!