Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Monday, September 8, 2008

R2-Day 12 & 13

Okay yesterday was day 12. Other than the fact that I jumped down and did a couple of rounds of push ups and most of Ab Ripper X before we headed off to the lake, I didn't get any exercise. I also didn't eat very well. I took healthy snacks, ordered a fruit & yogurt salad at McDonald's when everyone else was getting nuggets and fries and drank only water and 1 cherry coke zero (when everyone else was drinking HIGH calorie drinks). But for dinner I went over to my SIL's house and she had prepared Frito Chili pie for everyone. I tried to get only a little bit of fritos and a LOT of lettuce...but still, I'm pretty sure I over did it. Then after that we all went to Marble Slab. Me, being the good girl that I am, didn't order ANYthing...but then I ended up sharing Matt's with him....so that was not good either. I felt like a pig all day though and I tried to keep my swimsuit coverup on as much as possible since I just felt plump. Yuk!

Today--Day 13. Had a headache all day--that has been escalating with every passing moment. Despite the ache, I did shoulders and arms and Ab Ripper X just now and as soon as I get done typing this post, I am going to bed. It's been a CRAZY-BUSY day. I did like 8 loads of laundry, 2 big loads of dishes, washed my van, vacummed and CLEANed it all out, sold my treadmill on Craig's list, cooked a huge dinner....etc....I am so tired right now that I actually just fell asleep while typing this! Yeek! I think I'm gonna end for now and hit the sack. Be back bright and early at the crack of dawn to get my work done for the dr. office that I didn't get finished with today. G'night y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sold your Treamdmill? What did you do that for? A new one maybe?