Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

P90X Day 2- 2/23/13

Oh me, oh my! Today was Plyometrics and boy did I forget how difficult that workout is!! It starts out nice and slow, fairly easy, but by 20 minutes in, we were grabbing our knees and dripping sweat! It was extremely tough (mentally too) but we got it completed and immediately felt euphoric! ha ha :) Sometimes I think the biggest accomplishment is winning the battle in my mind!
Today was Saturday and both of the kids still had their friends over. After Grant's basketball game this morning, everyone was hungry and ready to eat, so I picked up pizza for the gang. I decided I would allow myself ONE slice of thin crust pepperoni pizza and eat a bunch of salad & veggies with it. I'm sure that was NOT the best choice, but I do know it is a giant improvement over how I've been eating and I'm hoping that I will get stronger as I go and quit making these mistakes, even if they are small. I want to do this right and have at LEAST as good results as we did last time. I am already sore from today's workout, so I can just imagine how I'm going to feel tomorrow!
Today we ate:
Breakfast: Coffee, 2 whole grain berry waffles, sugar free syrup, 1 turkey bacon= 275
Snack: 1/4 beef patty (left over) = 150
Lunch: 1 slice thin crust pepperoni pizza, salad, coleslaw= 350
Snack: Banana and 8 almonds= 125
Dinner: P90X Beef & Broccoli stir fry on brown rice (instead of noodles)= 500 
Dessert: 1 Shakeology Ball = 35
Total Calories for Day: 1435

No comments: