Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

You found me!

Hey there! If you're reading this, that means you've been added as a "permitted reader" on my blog. Most of you requested to be added...but a few of you, I just added because you're either family, old friends or devout readers that just didn't get the "memo" this morning that I'm going private!
Anywho, I'm glad you're here..and that I'm here and that I don't have to be concerned about freaky weirdos leaving me scary comments anymore!

As for day 2 of the challenge, doing good so far. No sweets yet today, other than my apple! That my friends is a big VICTORY! :) especially with all the left-over Halloween candy calling my name from the pantry!

No comments: