Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Monday, May 3, 2010

#10's momma

Tonight was Grant's first baseball game of the season! It was SO cute! It's amazing how vast the size difference is between 5-year-olds though! Some of those boys looked like they were about 3 and others looked like they were about 7. Grant is right about in the middle. Anyway, I was mighty proud of him tonight out there doing his best! They definitely don't know exactly what to do just yet (read:they catch the ball and then have no idea what to do with it/hit the ball and then just stand there while we all scream RUNNN!!!).
Brooklyn is just about to finish up her softball season and I'm SO PROUD of her! She has improved IMMENSELY! They have only 4 games left...all away games. Tomorrow night both of the kids play in different towns...so we'll have to split up. (boo!!!-I can't STAND to miss either of their games!) I never knew I had it in me but I am like a cheerleader-momma! I seriously get WAYYY into it (esp. Brook's games)! It's fun though! It's so endearing to hear all the people (who I don't even know) hollering "C'mon Brook, you can do it!!" when she's up to bat. Makes me want to cheer on all the girls (even if they're not on our team! ha ha--Hey I'm still proud that they get good hits no matter who they play for! They're only 9 for crying out loud!)

Both of the kids are #10 this year because I made them be because they wanted to be. :o)

Anyway, here are a few pics from Grant's game tonight and Brooklyn's game a couple of weeks ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love baseball. I have a while before my son decides if that is something he is into. Hopefully he is like his Mommy, I played for 13 years. Such a great team sport. I love the photos.

Rene' said...

they look so cute! I love the crossed out sentence, too funny. I still have to learn how to do that-send me detailed email directions please :) brooklyn's a cutie and grant looked awesome too! how far away are 'away' games? yikes!