Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Monday, October 26, 2009

do I dress too young?

So I did a post on my other blog this morning and then I thought...aww man!-a lot of the people who I want to comment on that don't read that blog. So....I'm putting a link here to that post. I'm just curious to hear if you guys think what I have on in this picture (and wear) is "too young" for my age...??
click HERE to read.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

A lurker coming out to say, you look great.

You look fashionable and stylish. There is a huge difference in that and dressing 'young'. As long as you're comfortable and feel presentable I wouldn't change a thing.

Getting older doesn't mean you have to dress to look a certain way. You're confident in yourself and your body, so don't change that just to conform to someone or something. You send a wonderful message to your children that you are who you are and that you are comfortable in your own skin.

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

OMG you dress nice! I really believe that no one should "dress their age" or "act their age" or anything else related to ageism.

I don't think you dress like a high schooler... maybe hubby just needs to know how other women dress? Cause like you said, as long as everything is covered up, what's wrong?!

I get the same comments but mostly because I look like I'm in high school... which sucks on a whole nother level! But seriously I think you dress nice.

Rene' said...

I like what Tammy said-well put :)