Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentines Day

So, I did a whole post about my Valentines Day on my other blog, which you are more than welcome to read....but....I've been waiting to post this because I bought this card for a good friend (KC) and I wanted to wait until she got it before I posted this on here. BUT...where she lives, the mail runs slooooooooow...and she STILL hasn't gotten it, so I said 'ta heck with it' and I'm putting this on here. I think this is the funniest card ever! The fact that it says my name on it is just priceless!!! Of Course...it's NOT true...I never leave unsatisfied.... :) but still it's funny as heck because if anything was gonna "do it for me" it'd be a box of chocolates! ha ha ha

3 comments:

KC said...

Hey Girl! I did actually get it on Saturday, when I got home from work. It was hilarious, and made me literally laugh out loud!!!! I thought "what are the chances of her finding this card?!" LOL!

Sorry girl, I'm such a slacker for not telling you Thank you right away. It was a very busy (fun filled, and satisfying) long weekend (kids were out of school Monday) and I forgot to tell you. ;)

Lori Allberry said...

OMGOMGOMG, Jen! That is sooooooooooo funny!!!! I loved it!!!

Too too funny! =)

♥Lori

Kate said...

too cute!