Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Startin 'em young!

This is Grant, my 5 year old, P90X'er. He is a chin-up pro! He LOVES to do them and can do about 5 at a time now. Then he'll take a break for a few minutes and do 5 more and so on! He's gonna be one strong little dude!
And just a little "MERRY CHRISTMAS" picture to you from me and my little girlie-pup Kinley!

3 comments:

Rene' said...

u look so cute-and he's gonna be a girl-magnet I can just tell!

katie said...

Aww that's adorable!

Happy Day,

Katie

http://katiechangesforkatie.blogspot.com/2009/12/giveaway-win-some-siggis-computer-is.html

Kate said...

So cute! All of you!