Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I LOVE this guy!!!


On Monday Matt did something I NEVER thought he would EVER do. He came to my classes at the gym! I knew he didn't want to, but I've been begging him to come ever since I started instructing and for some odd reason, he decided to do it! He told me as we were walking into class, "This is your Christmas present!!!" and I said back to him, "No, this is YOUR Christmas present!" ha ha

Long story short, he did AWESOME and I was on Cloud 9 having him there with me. I love working out...but I LOVE my hubby...so if you put the two together...it's like a LOVE explosion! ha ha (don't roll your eyes!)

Anyway, later that night I asked him what he thought about it. He replied, "The only thing I regret is that I ever missed a class. I should have been going from the very beginning!"

Wow! What a compliment! I am SO STOKED that he's going to start joining me! This literally is a 'dream come true' to me. I know you might think I'm a bit nutsy--and I probably am--but I really hate being away from him...and now we have another opportunity to be together, doing something we love AND...what's sexier than seeing your husband all hot and sweaty, muscles popping, veins bulging....yummm!!!! :o)

4 comments:

Rene' said...

I'm happy for you---but I don't need to envision your hubby's muscles popping ha ha

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

Awww... that's so sweet of him! And you guys now found another way to spend time together! That's awesome and I'm happy for you guys! :)

Jen said...

Rene...that said "than seeing YOUR husband" not MY husband! :o)

Kate said...

how sweet!

Tony's really into UFC & MMA now so we've been talking that maybe we'll join the local boxing gym after the baby is born. I'm all for trying Muay Thai - just look at what it did for Jillian!!! lol