Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Time is running out!!!

News Flash: Today is September 30th. That means that if you start today, you can be finished with any of Beachbody's 90 day programs by the end of 2009! Or, if you've been thinking about ordering Insanity (a 60 day program) , NOW is the time to do it so that you can be finished by the end of the year. 2010 is right around the corner! You might as well start the NEW YEAR out with a NEW BODY!
Also, keep in mind that the products that Beachbody sells make EXCELLENT Christmas gifts. Pricey maybe...but just think...you'll be giving someone the gift of HEALTH and a longer life! That is PRICELESS. I am very seriously considering ordering my mom Slim in 6 for Christmas and my brother Power 90. Neither of them exercises currently but both of them want to get started. These are more like "beginner" programs than some of the more extreme ones like P90X and Insanity (although they will DEFINITELY still get the job done!)

Anyway, I am realizing VERY QUICKLY that the cooler temperatures are on their way and sadly, my jeans aren't fitting quite the way I want them to. It's time to turn up the heat a little. My "problem" is eating right. I LOVE to exercise (most days) ...so that's not an issue for me...but food (DESSERT!) is just the thorn in my flesh. I crave something sweet after EVERY meal (including breakfast and snacks!) If I actually indulge myself...I end up eating sweets 5-6 times a day! NOT GOOD.
Anyway, join me in a quest to look HOT in our jeans this winter. There is no good reason (and no dessert yummy enough) to be miserable the whole fall/winter season with pants that are uncomfortable and tight! Just think about how that feels for a second and that should be all the motivation you need!
Who's in?

7 comments:

Indulgenceiskey said...

I am in! I am on week 7 of my second round of P90x.

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

Hey Jen,

Thanks for always stopping by my blog. And like you, I'm always reading your posts even if I don't comment. But I'm trying to comment as much as possible to others now so you should start seeing me around a bit more!

You and I are on the same track... except you have awesome lean muscle on you and I'm still mostly fat! :( As far as weight, my Goal goal weight is actual closer to 115... 129 is my goal weight for end of October. I'm only 5 feet tall (short?) so I'm suppose to only be between 108 and 120. But once I get a hold of some lean muscle I hope to hover around 120 - 125.

Let's do this together!!!

Alissa said...

Hey girl! Let's agree to restart INSANITY!! I have dance class tonight and then it's Shaun T tomorrow! :)

Alissa said...

PS - I mean picking up where we left off. I'm too eager to get back to P90X to start over from the beginning! BTW, love Slim in 6!!! It's a great starter program!

Colin said...

I'm TRYING to get back into it. My Round 2 start date was supposed to be this past Monday but my arm hasnt responded to treatment like I hoped. I am hopefull that November 1st I can share that I stated up again.

Rene' said...

I'm with ya on the jeans, that is the thing I can't stand the most-especially when they are tight on my thighs-so much so that I can't get them up far enough to feel comfortable on my waist-ugh! I've been thinking this very same thought because I am on the "verge" right now-my pants are comfortable enough, but I could go either way (looser or tighter) and since I've been indulging in baking lately, I know I need to reign it in so that they don't get tighter! I enjoy the feeling of loose pants LOTS! I just have to remind myself of that when temptations arise ;)

Kate said...

I ordered Slim in 6 years back and still use it for their 10-minute ab routine and stretching segment. Great DVD!