Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Meal Plan for week of Oct 22-28



Meal Plan                                              Week of Oct 22-Oct 28

Monday-     Workout: Body Beast with Matt; Total Body Class
Breakfast-        (me) Guiltless Egg Sandwich
                        (them) Biscuits with scrambled eggs, cheese, bacon bits
Early Lunch-     Grilled Chicken & Baked sweet potato, salad
Snack-             Fresh Veggies & 1 T. Ranch (me and kids)
Dinner- (me after class) Shakeology and PB Rice Cake
                        (them before class) Grilled chicken, baby carrots, sneaky mashed potatoes

Tuesday-     Workout: TurboKick
Breakfast-        Oatmeal w/ fresh berries and walnuts
Snack-             Banana & 8 whole natural almonds
Lunch-             Shakeology
Snack-             Apple & String Cheese (me and kids)
Dinner- Eat Out (date night)

Wednesday-Workout with Matt-Body Beast, Insanity for Cardio
Breakfast-        Veggie omlet w/ lt. WW toast
Snack-             Shakeology
Lunch-             Baked fish and steamed broccoli
Snack-             (Kids) Pizza from Kum-N-Go, (Me) Turkey Lettuce Wrap
Dinner- Chicken Quesadillas
Dessert-           Greek Yogurt

Thursday-  Workout: TurboKick and Total Body Class
Breakfast-        Oatmeal w/ fresh berries and walnuts
Snack-             PB Celery Boats
Lunch-             Grilled Pork Chops and Baked Sweet Potato Fries, salad
Dinner- Grilled Pork Chops and mixed veggies, pasta
Dessert-           Shakeology (after class)

Friday-      Workout with Matt: Body Beast
Breakfast-        Breakfast Sandwich
Snack-             Shakeology
Lunch-             Banana and protein bar (during hair appointment)
Early Dinner-    Crock Pot Chicken, mixed veggies
                        (going to Rhema for Harvest Carnival)

Saturday-   Workout: Hallo-Turbo-Glow-Ween Party!
Breakfast-        Banana & PB toast
Snack-             Fresh Veggies w/ Ranch
Lunch-             Tuna and salad greens, broccoli soup
Snack-             Shakeology
Dinner- Snacks at Party (??)

Sunday-      Rest Day or Yoga
                        Turkey Veggie Lasagna, salad, garlic bread, corn on cob, banana pudding

No comments: