Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My roots...

This is a pic of my dad "blowing up" his bicep! He's been doing this since I can remember and if you asked any of his 19 grandkids what they think of when they think of Grandpa, I guarantee you this is what they'd say! hee hee hee...makes me giggle just thinking about it. Anyway, as you can see, this is were I get my preoccupation with bicep muscles. Isn't he handsome? No wonder I adore Kenny Rogers...:o)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori Allberry said...

Yes, Jen, your Dad is a very Handsome man! Your whole family is a beautiful family! =)

I can NOT believe your Dad does that! My husband does the same exact thing - he 'blows' up his bicep - that is sooo funny! I love it!

Thank You for sharing the pictures of your beautiful family with us!

♥Lori

Rene' said...

how funny! he DOES look like kenny rogers!

KC said...

That is hilarious!!! I've never seen anyone do that before.