Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day 2

Tuesday, April 29, 2008
We got up a little earlier this morning so we could get our whole work out done before Matt goes to work. Today was Plyometrics. (i.e.--H. E. Double-hockey-sticks)
If you can imagine getting up at 5 am, taking 2 minutes to strip off your jammies and put on a sports bra and gym shorts and then 58 minutes of squatting and jumping...well, that's what we did this morning! ICK! That was definitely our least favorite work out so far. I think I would have liked it a LOT more if we didn't do it so early in the morning. Early morning is my quiet, relaxing time of the day (before the kids are up). Come mid afternoon, I'm ready to be sweatin' and jumping around. Anyway, I think next time Plyometrics come up, we'll save it for after work instead.
Again, we had a great day nutritionally.
We ate the same breakfast as yesterday.
Lunch: Chicken salad with 10 Kashi 7-grain crackers
Snacks: Protien bar, string cheese
Dinner: Turkey filet with stir-fry veggies
Dessert: 30-cal sugar free 100% fruit popsicle (sorry, the craving was KILLING me!)
We are REALLY starting to feel the soreness today! T. G. F. A. (Thank God for Advil!) ha ha

No comments: