Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day 7

Today was a little messed up. Since it was Sunday and we had decided to go to early service, cooking time for breakfast was limited. Then after church, it took a while to get our lunch ready (Matt had to fire up the charcoal grill) so it was a little later than normal when we ate. Then dinner was really messed up because we had to work in the children's department at church tonight from 5:30 pm till 8:30 pm...and by the time we got home around 9, we thought we were starving!!
We did take an hour this afternoon to do our Stretch X video. I didn't realize you could spend an entire hour STRETCHING...but you definitely can. I am sore in almost every muscle I have...but my lats are the Worst! This stretching session was just what I needed, I think. Plus, it was a nice break from all the jumping and lifting and sweating.
Here is what we ate today:

Breakfast
Egg-white scramble with turkey sausage & sprinkle of FF cheddar cheese.
1 slice light whole wheat toast
orange slice
skim milk

Snacks: Protien bar (late morning), Protien shake (late afternoon)

Lunch: Beef & Broccolie Stir-Fry (Grilled top sirloin steak over sauteed red onion, garlic and fresh broccoli and 1/2 brown rice)
1 pumpkin cookie

Dinner: Corn tortilla roll-ups (grilled chicken breast, avacado, salsa and sprinkle of FF cheddar cheese)
1 pumpkin cookie, 4 small peices of dried fruit

No comments: