Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 48

Day 48...I guess. I hate calling it a day "anything" when I didn't do anything "right" as far as my eating and workouts go. We woke up this morning, all ate a Krispy Kreme donut for breakfast. Then we cleaned house for a while before I made lunch (grilled chicken sausage, sweet potato fries, hard-boiled eggs, corn on the cob). Tonight was the volunteer banquet at church and as I said yesterday, they were serving us KFC. I think we did pretty good. We each got 1 piece of chicken and scraped all the skin off and just ate the meat. We also had a small serving of baked beans and potato salad and 1 biscuit. For dessert, we got a small cup of icecream. Both of us lefft still a little hungry...so I know we didn't over do it. (which is good). Today was our rest day or stretch and I had really wanted to do the stretch video...but never did get around to it, so "rest" it was. Tomorrow will start the beginning of week 8-recovery week. I'm looking forward to Core Syn. It's tough but it's one of those workouts that when it's over--you know you just left some poundage on the mat! (especially after those Dreya rolls!)
Bye Ya'll!!

No comments: