Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My "Winning" Recipe

If you read my other blog (http://keepinupwiththejoneses.blogspot.com/) then you know that I won a contest for the Sneaky Chef. Here is the recipe I submitted:

Sneaky Summer Smoothie

1 c. strawberries (I use frozen)
1 banana
1 c. milk
1/2 c. frozen cauliflower
honey to taste
crushed ice

Mix all together in a blender and serve. Makes 2 servings.
***Can add blueberries for some extra nutrition.
***I add vanilla protien powder to my smoothies.
***This recipe actually came from my blog buddy, Amos. She's such a smarty!! This is about the ONLY way I could EVER get my kids to eat cauliflower! Of course, they have NO IDEA its in there so Shhh!!! don't tell!!

No comments: